Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas

Hi! I'm back. Sorry I haven't been posting. Today as you can tell by the title I'm talking about Christmas. Some of these pictures my dad took. I only took a few pictures because my camera kept on having problems. We drove up to my grandparents' house in Idaho on Christmas Eve.




Christmas Eve dinner

Me playing the piano at our Christmas Eve performance


Christmas was so fun. I got and gave so many wonderful presents.

Look at those stockings!

Look at us!

Look at those presents!


We stayed for a few more days in Idaho. We went to three movies. We had sooo much fun. It was sad when we had to leave. I feel like I should post more this week since I haven't posted in a while. So tomorrow I'm going to try to post again. Thanks for visiting the Happy Halls.

2 comments:

  1. A very good blog. It keeps me wondering about what's going to be posted next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good blog. The Halls are very happy.

    ReplyDelete