Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Happy Trip to California

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I was on vacation to California! It was sooo much fun! I took tons of pictures with my camera. I just can't wait to tell you all about it!
The first night we were there we stayed at my uncle's house. It was much better than a hotel! We went to a pizza place called Gina's Pizza. The food was great! I had a really good picture of everyone eating but my camera broke and we had to take the batteries out. The picture was erased.
The next day was Thanksgiving. We went to my uncle and aunt's house. We had a yummy meal of course. I made a banana cream pie. My cousins have a Wii. Travis and I had a lot of fun playing it. Here are some pictures.



Thanksgiving dinner

Me & Trav playin' the Wii

The next day we went to Torrance. That's where I used to live. It was fun. But it was sad too. We went to our favorite park that was practically across the street from where we used to live. We went to our favorite restaurants. Which were some of the best restaurants ever! I'm not kidding! We went to visit our friends at their new house. While we were walking to the restaurant that we were going to have dinner at we met some friends in their car. Then when we were at the restaurant we met some more friends. We stayed at a Double Tree hotel. The boys teased mom and me because we stayed in the jacuzzi while they went into the cold pool.

The next day we to the American Girl Store at The Grove. It's so cool there. Not only the American Girl Store but The Grove itself. It has a really cool famer's market with lots of yummy food. Here's some pictures.

My mom took this one. I'm in front of the American Girl Store.

Eating at the farmers market

We're in front of a 106 ft. Christmas tree.


We spent the rest of the day in Torrance going to more of our favorite places and restaurants.

The next day we really didn't do anything interesting.

The next day was the best day of all! We went to Disneyland! We used to have passes to Disneyland and went all the time. One of the best parts about going was that we were going to meet my cousins, Connor, Courtney, Owen, and Jack. I took millions of pictures. I'll show them.











We went home on my dad's birthday. It was sad. I hope you can come back and read more adventures of the Happy Halls.

8 comments:

  1. What a great trip you had! Glad you came down. Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about your trip to California. What fun you had. Wish we could have been there too. California is a great place to live, but we are glad you are now in Utah so we can see you more often. G & G Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on my name for info on Gina' pizza in Corona Del Mar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briana,

    I glad you guys could come over for t-day dinner, your pie was yummy.

    But why is that giant Rat in two of your pictures? Isn't your Dad afraid of Rats? Maybe that is why he isn't in those pictures.

    Uncle Dick
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna,

    What a great blog! I am glad you had fun with your cousins, I wish I could have joined you all at Disneyland. Merry Christmas!

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Hall

    Your father is a spy for the mother country of those who eat dogs. I am glad you have a cat. If you had a dog, your father would eat it. Your blog reminds me of one I love to read that is based in Texas. One day you will be my loyal subject here in the mother country and you will eat rice. Lots of rice.

    Your Dear Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brianna, we had so much fun with you at disneyland. We wish you still lived here so you could go all the time. Maybe we will just move there to be closer to you guys. Love Aunt brittany

    ReplyDelete
  8. why did you stop blogging? is there no happiness at the halls anymore? is a trip to calif the only happy thing on earth?

    ReplyDelete