Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm So Sorry!/An Update on the Happy Halls

Hi! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't posted in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long! I'll make it up to you by trying super hard to post twice a month.

I can't believe it's fall again! I'm now eleven! Here's a little update on the Halls. I'm eleven as you know. My dad is almost forty! My mom is thirty-seven at the time. Travis is six. And finally Minnie, my cat, is one!

By the way the Happy Pumpkin didn't work out. For one thing I didn't blog enough. Also the pumpkin didn't get much bigger!

I really hope you'll check back in with the Happy Halls soon. Again I'm sorry about not posting. Thanks for visiting the Happy Halls!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are finally back to blogging. Sorry the pumpkin thing didn't work out. I can't believe you are 11 already. It's not hard to believe your dad will be 40 in a week or so.

    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna's dad might be pushing 40, but he has the six-pack of a 20 year old. See a photo taken of him just last week by clicking on my name below.

    -someone who wishes they could look like that when 40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brianna, I have missed reading your blog, so it was nice reading about your summer and other activities. You do have some great experiences. Keep posting. It is nice to hear about you and your family. Grandma Hall

    ReplyDelete