Friday, March 20, 2009

Travis' B-day

Hi! I'm soooooooooooooo sorry I haven't posted in sooooooooooooooooooo long. Today I'm going to talk about Travis' birthday even though it was like a month ago. Travis' birthday is in February. We wanted to make popovers so Travis could have breakfast in bed but popovers take about 30 minutes to "pop over". Travis is an early bird so of course he was already out of bed. Travis opened his presents from us after his breakfast. Mom and Dad got him a few new R.P.M. power rangers. I'm like the expert on power rangers. It's not that I like them or anything I've just know a lot about them. Besides power rangers Travis really wanted a Webkinz for his birthday. I gave him the clownfish Webkinz. If you don't know what Webkinz are they're stuffed animals that come with a secret code that you use to adopt them at Webkinz.com. Travis had really wanted a Webkinz since I already had four and he only had one. After a while Mom and I went over to my grandma's clubhouse (that's where Travis was going to have his birthday party.) to set up. We were waiting for Travis to show up when a kid came! More and more kids came until finally the kid we'd been waiting for (the birthday boy)showed up. We started the festivities. It was a really fun party. All the kids seemed to like it. We played lots of fun games. There was strawberry cake with chocolate icing. (Travis' request) I have some great pictures.

The birthday king



Musical Parking Spaces

The Travis 600



Pit Stop (dinner)

Opening Presents

The Cake

Thanks again for visiting the Happy Halls. P.S. I'll try to get better at posting.

1 comment:

  1. Brianna,

    I am so glad you have posted again. You go way to long in between posts but I am sure you are busy with school, ballet and such. I wish you still lived in California because then we might have been invited to Travis's birthday party. Hopefully next time you come to California we will be here and not off on vacation as we were last time. Please post more often so I can know what you are doing.
    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete