Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet the Happy Halls


Hi! I'm Brianna. I'm 10 years old and I'm writing a blog for my family. Now that you've met me, I think you should meet the rest of my family.
First, you should meet my dad Nathan. He'll be 39 in December. Here's a picture of him.
He works from home. His favorite color is purple. And he's lots of fun.


Now you should meet my mom Jeni. She is 36 years old. Here's a picture of her.
She is a teacher. Her favorite color is pink. And she is very nice.



Now you should meet my little brother Travis. He'll be 6 in February. Here's a picture of him.


His favorite color is red. He's sometimes annoying but he's nice and pretty cute.



Now you should meet my little kitten Minnie. She's about 6 months old. Here's a picture of her.


What a cute cat! She's fun to have around. She loves to chase things and cuddle up on people's laps.





I hope you come back soon and read more about the Happy Halls.

3 comments:

  1. This is the greatest blog I've seen in years. Many kudos to the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've never seen such a informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your dad is kind of weird looking. Did he just see a ghost or something?

    ReplyDelete